A Rose by Any Other Name...

Well, it's been a while, but I'm baaaaack.

Last night, my daughter and I were discussing photography. She mentioned to me I should start blogging about my photos. I thought about it and decided I would give it a try, so here we go.

If you know me, you know how much I enjoy my tropical plants. I will often times post pictures of my tropical blooms in our backyard. I love my hibiscus and plumeria plants and work hard to keep them alive and blooming. Sometimes when I look at them, I think of William Shakespeare's quote from Romeo and Juliet:

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" ~William Shakespeare

My tropical plants smell wonderful when they are blooming, takes me back to the tropics of the Caribbean and Hawaii. Ahhhh! To be sitting on a tropical beach somewhere!

Here are just a few photos of some of my blooms from March 2022.


I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics by Pam

Dandelion - A weed? or a flower?