Let's Chat...again!

Well I decided to bring my blog page back to life and start posting some of the things I like to purchase and use around the house, for personal use, for the kids, dogs and family and share with everyone.

First, let me say I am a business development/marketing consultant working for myself.  On the side, I sell Scentsy flameless wax warmers and I love the products.  Hopefully through this blog I can share some of the awesome Scentsy products available to you all and share some Scentsy wisdom and uses.

I will also post some positive and introspective posts for those days that are a little tougher than usual.  I can honestly say 2020 has had many of those tough days, in fact, the whole year has been tough.

So, bear with me and I will post when I can get some items together to post and talk about, so stay tuned for more exciting blog posts coming up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics by Pam

A Rose by Any Other Name...

Dandelion - A weed? or a flower?